- The Beast is a lighthearted, mildly irreverent lifestyle magazine for the beaches and bays of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
- The Beast is a free, full colour magazine targeting a broad demographic of locals and visitors to the area.
- The Beast circulates 61,000 copies prior to the beginning of each month – 55,500 are dropped into mail boxes and 5,500 are placed in over 300 local shops.
- The Beast is a high quality publication with a wide range of interesting and informative sections including local news, sport, letters, what’s on, trivia, music, reviews, food, wine, recipes and heaps of local contributors, as well as a monthly interview and a handy tide chart.
- The Beast is the only 100% locally owned and operated magazine in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
Media Kit/Rate Card:
Download The Beast Media Kit/Rate Card [PDF – 1.3Mb]
Contact us to discuss magazine, website and newsletter advertising.
James – 0413 482 311
Our website units are Leaderboard (728×90) and MRec (300×250). Our newsletter unit is MRec (300×250).