- The Beast has grown to become an important part of our community and is now the sole source of independent, objective local news.
- The Beast is a free, full colour magazine targeting a broad demographic of locals and visitors to the area.
- The Beast circulates 60,000 copies prior to the beginning of each month – 58,000 are dropped into mail boxes and 2,000 are placed in over 500 local shops.
- The Beast is a high quality publication with a wide range of interesting and informative sections. Each edition is jammed full of local content, with an ever expanding letters to the editor section – the only remaining letters forum in our area – and plenty of local photos and familiar faces. Opinion pieces, ranging from light-hearted prose to hard-hitting political commentary, are also an important feature of the publication. Other sections include a police report, local music, trivia, finance, album reviews, psychology, food & wine, recipes, satire, horoscopes and a handy tide chart, as well as a profile piece on the local artist who created the cover art for each edition.
- The Beast is the only 100% locally owned and operated magazine in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
Download The Beast Media Kit/Rate Card [PDF – 1.3Mb]
Please contact James on 0413 482 311 to discuss advertising in The Beast.