Your Health Your Hospital
Advancing Men’s Health – Innovations in research and treatment for prostate cancer
Time: 5:30pm for a 6pm start.
Featuring specialist clinicians from Prince of Wales Hospital:
– Update from Professor Boon H Chua MB BS, PhD, FRANZCR, Director of Cancer and Haematology Services, Professor of Medicine, UNSW
– Surgical options in prostate cacancer – Dr Stuart Ehsman
– What does the radiation oncologist offer? – Associate Professor Michael Jackson
– What does the medical oncologist offer? – Dr Elizabeth Hovey
Please note that GPs may self report CPD to the RACGP QI and CPD program.
- Avoca Street, Randwick, NSW, 2031
- How Much:
- Visit Website